Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Zancudo Acoustic Duo


A musician from an early age, I’ve been singing and playing string and percussion instruments since I was a kid. In most recent years I've had the opportunity of making music with bands such as: Dav Julca, Yumbambe Latin Jazz, Smooth... Sounds of Santana, Brundlefly Sound System, Dejavu Latin Fusion Rhythms, among many others. However, in my first solo project, I’ve decided to share my talent with you in a different way. It’s time for my music to be heard and give a good vibe to all who listen. The first production titled “Mejor Pa’ Mi” is currently being recorded in Columbus, OH and co-produced by Fred Blitzer, Kevin Patrick and I. It features 10 songs ranging from bossa nova to reggeaton, and showcases, without a doubt, the talent this band has. The band is a vast array of talented musicians who have contributed to the idea of fusing Latin Pop with traditional and modern rhythms. Playing originals and covers in Spanish and English, whether it is an acoustic show or the full band on stage, you can be assured the lyrics and rhythms you hear will make you want to dance!

No comments: